Thursday, January 14, 2010

About My Blog

My name is Erin and I'm a stay-at-home mom (which includes but is not limited to, maid, cook, teacher, CFO - Chief Financial Officer, etc.) to my 20 month old little man. After reading blogs for some time now, I decided that it was time for me to have one of my own. Here, I plan to share with you what it's like being a stay-at-home mom, my organization project (I'd love to be organized by the end of 2010) which includes my daily cleaning schedules, etc., how my family and I live on one income, and wherever else my heart leads.

I named this blog Don't Forget To Breathe because sometimes us moms get so busy and overwhelmed that we don't take time out for ourselves, even if it is just long enough to take a few deep breaths. I hope that when you read this blog, it will remind you to take a few minutes out of each day to just relax, do something you want to do, have a little "me" time and pamper yourself - even if it is only long enough to take a few, deep, relaxing breaths. You deserve it!

My hope and goal for this blog is to be an inspiration to other stay-at-home moms, or even all moms, hoping that this little glimpse into my life will encourage you and support you in one of the most important roles of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment