Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project: Organization

If you read my post, A New Year...A New Resolution, you would know that one of my goals for this year is to be organized by the end of 2010. Well, over the last week or so, I've been writing down what organization projects I want to tackle and accomplish. Here is what I have come up with so far (I'm sure the list will grow while working on other projects):

* Master bedroom closets
* Paper
* Pantry
* Bathroom closets
* LM's closet (small walk-in)
* Long dresser
* Tall dresser
* Kitchen cabinets
* LM's toys
* LM's art supplies
* LM's out-grown clothing
* LM's to-grow-into clothing
* Storage room
* Night stand
* Mail
* Bookshelves
* Files
* Laundry area
* Office
* My desk
* Fridge
* Lazy Susan
* Spices
* Office closet (average walk-in)

As I accomplish these projects, I will update my list, as well as post any pictures and tips that I may have. I will also try to post and review any items I purchase for projects, just incase you happen to be interested in them as well.

As always, any ideas and tips that you may have are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment