After I made my daily tasks list, I decided that I needed a time frame as to when I should do these tasks. Flylady.net suggests that you have a Morning Routine, an Afternoon Routine, and a Before Bed Routine. I took this suggestion and broke my tasks down into the time of day that would be the most practical to do them.
My Morning Routine is as follows:
* Make Bed
* Swish and Swipe
* Get LM up and ready for the day
* Check calendar for appointments
* Empty/load dishwasher
* Start laundry
* Start crock pot dinner (if having a crock pot dinner)
* Potty time (while potty training LM)
I am more energized in the morning than later in the day so I try to do as much as I can in the morning. As the day goes on, I get tired and exhausted from chasing LM around the house and I don't feel like doing as much. Maybe you're more energetic in the evening and doing more then would work better for you. Do what you think will be the most efficient for you and your home.
Note: Visit Flylady.net for more information on routines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment